As the founder of Coldwell Banker’s REO and Foreclosure Division, he has become a resourceful venue to every major lender and servicer in the United States by aiding them with their disposal of distressed assets since 1991. With excellent corporate owned properties knowledge, experience and a full supporting staff he has managed the sale of thousands of properties over the years. He is consistently sought after and retained for his expertise and wide-range of services he provides at no additional cost.
With prior authorization and written permission of the lender, our full REO Lender Services include but not limited to:
- Weekly property inspections
- Detailed photo addendums (interior and exterior)
- Thorough broker price opinion
- Assist in evictions, sheriff lockout, negotiate cash for keys offers and/or testify in court
- Full property preservation services
- Obtain and present multiple bids & award contractor chosen to rehab property (as needed)
- Attain and secure property access
- Full Marketing Service with professional photography
- Enlist listing through the MLS and syndicate it on social media and other real estate platforms
- Property utilities and billing management
- Submit monthly marketing reports
- Provide listing showings report
- Immediately present all offers or via Offer sheet (as preferred)
- Open escrow and oversee all aspect of the transaction
- Ensure any outstanding invoices are submitted on time prior to closing
Zip Codes Serviced:
90019, 90020, 90024, 90025, 90026, 90027, 90028, 90029, 90034, 90035, 90036,
90037, 90039, 90040, 90041, 90042, 90043, 90044, 90045, 90046, 90047, 90048,
90049, 90056, 90061, 90062, 90064, 90065, 90066, 90068, 90069
If you don’t see the zip code you are looking for, we have a network of REO Brokers strategically located throughout the United States that we can refer you to for further assistance.
Sample REO before and after portfolio available upon request.